Terms & Conditions
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Snowdonia Soaps Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Rushmere Soaps Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, all of our items are handmade and what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ from the product. We cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays will not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday (for Friday/Saturday orders) or Tuesday for orders placed on Sunday.
11. You are responsible for ensuring that you enter the correct delivery address into the system when you place your order. We will send the parcel to the shipping address that you provide when you place your order. Unless we are able to recover an incorrectly addressed parcel, we will be unable to reship the items or provide a refund.
12b. If your parcel is sent tracked and 'signature required', the delivery company will make up to three delivery attempts. If they fail to deliver the parcel to you within those three attempts, it will be returned back to us. You will be responsible for the shipping cost to resent the items.
13. Orders will be sent to one address only. We are unable to split the contents of one order to send out to multiple addresses. If you wish for items to be sent to different addresses, please place two separate orders so that the postage can be charged accordingly for each parcel.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT POST OUT TO NORTHERN IRELAND, IRELAND, SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, ISLE OF MAN OR THE CHANNEL ISLANDS.
14. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
15. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
MISSING OR INCORRECT ITEMS
16. Normally, one person picks your order and a second person packs it. This gives us a double check that all items are present and correct. We also tick off every item on your order sheet as we pack it into your box, giving us a third check.
Small items can easily get lost amongst the packing peanuts. Please empty all of the filling and check carefully through it as often a 'missing' item will turn up with a more thorough inspection.
However, in the event that a mistake has been made and an item is missing or incorrect, please contact us with 72 hours of your parcel being delivered.
A photograph of your order sheet
A photograph of the box that it arrived in.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
17. Snowdonia Soaps Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
18. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
20. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Snowdonia Soaps Ltd whether written or oral.
21. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
22. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
23. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.